[luau] Mozilla w/ xft

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 19:04:01 PST 2002

W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
> In my system, the differences are stunning.  How do others see?

Oh, it makes a huge difference in font quality.  Unfortunately it seems to be
VERY, *VERY* unstable for me (looking at it the wrong way tends to make it
segfault).  Unfortunately my moz build is compiled without debugging so I can't
determine if it's actually xft that's at fault or something new in 1.2 (I
upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2.1).

--MonMotha

--
Optimist: The glass is half full.                      | PGP Key: 0x1B0390E0
Pessimist: The glass is half empty.                    | Outgoing mail signed