[luau] Injury

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 10:47:01 PST 2002

Thanks!
                        You do the same Ron.

            Dan

Keep the faith...

Im recovering from a lumbar back injury (week 4) and wasnt able to sit in
a chair for almost 2 weeks.

Youll be on your feet in no time.

Time to learn to code or setup one of those complex Linux projects that
you have been putting off for a rainy day. Try ntop, very rewarding.

Do you best, and Merry Xmas!