[luau] Why Red Hat?

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 6 07:41:00 PST 2002

Oops, should be 3,000.  Or may be the number 30,000 is correct.  I am
confused.  (The reason I mentioned Germans is that the number of native
Germans living in Hawaii is so significant, there is a need for a couple
of German lawyers here handling their affairs back home.)