[luau] another interesting thing I found on another list

Charles Lockhart lockhart at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 5 08:16:00 PST 2002

Hey Jimen, so where do you think the cutoff point is between an embedded
system and, uh, a non-embedded system (would that be just a pc?)?  I
agree with you that a lot of the SBC's out there don't really fit into
the embedded category, as quite a few have more power than the system I
run at home, but I've never been real clear on what would be an
acceptable breaking point.

-Charles