[luau] HOSEF Status

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Wed Dec 4 21:18:00 PST 2002

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, R. Scott Belford wrote:
>I propose that we have a Chief Officer, an Information Officer, and a
>Technical Officer.  Please suggest otherwise.  The Trilug site is not
>available now, but, I liked their arrangement as well.  I propose that
>Warren Togami be the first CO for the rest of this year and next, that
>Jimen Ching be the IO, and that Ray Strode be the TO.  All this would be
>officially conducted within the context of a meeting with minutes.  Feel
>free to decline or suggest others.  Keep in mind that in the decades to
>come, there is time for everyone to lead and contribute.

What does an Information Officer do?  I haven't been very active in any of
the projects lately.  My experience with organized groups is that it
requires people to put in a lot of time.  Luau tried this once, and it
didn't work out too well.

Also, if I want to drop by Pricebuster's on Saturday, is there a phone
number I can call to verify the time?

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org