[luau] Sparc 20 upgrade time

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Wed Dec 4 19:10:00 PST 2002

This all can be quite painful.  After sucessfully doing this once, it
took me several hours a few months later to get it set up again.  Then
NFS ate my filesystem.  But if you need help with this, I can get back
to you over the weekend or so.  I have way too much homework to explain
this all.  But look at the netbsd howto for this even if you're not
using netBSD.  Its quite helpful.

-Eric Hattemer

Eric Hattemer <hattenator at imapmail.org>