[luau] Running a script

Miguel toky at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 13:23:00 PST 2002

I downloaded an "E-mail Server" software for linux called eXtremail, i've
installed it but i cant get it to start (the daemon) the instructions say to
type "smtpd start" in the command prompt but it gives me this error
"bash: smtpd: command not found" ive tried going in to the directory in wich
the file is located but its not helping much....it still give me the same
error.

am i missing something?

the instructions say that the executable follows the same rules as any other
executable, which means, that if not on tha path enviroment variable, i need
to tell the shell where to find it.

who do i do that?