[luau] Uninstalling Mandrake 9.0

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 20:41:00 PST 2002

> hi recently I installed linux mandrake 9 on my computer but something
> happend and now i can't boot into linux i was wondering on how you on
> install linux.  i also have win98se on a seperate partition, i would
> really appreciate any help here.

Well, you need to:
     1) Delete your linux partitions
     2) Create new fat32 partitions in place of your hold linux partitions.

Windows fdisk can do 2), but I think it chokes when you try to do 1), so
you need some other parititioning tool.
Linux fdisk or Partition Magic should work.

Since you can't boot into linux, you will probably need to use some
mini-distro or rescue disk.

--Ray