[luau] Mozilla 1.2.1 released

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 06:56:01 PST 2002

The biggest difference between Moz 1.2.1 and Moz 1.2, in addition to the
DHTML bug fixes (which keep freezing my Moz sessions when running under
Windows, but I did not notice any problem in Linux), is that it now
includes a version that has xft built in.

The xft-version only comes in RedHat rpms.  Try it, and you will be
shocked to see how nice Moz fonts look.