[luau] routing

Randall Oshita rho at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 31 12:48:01 PDT 2002

yes, but you have to be more specific on how you have your network
setup,
you have to tell the router how to get from one subnet to the other.
what kind of router do you have?
Julio

+++++++++++++++++++++

I'm adding a Linksys router (based on 192) to a network with the 10
series.
Subnet : 255.255.255.0; subnet class within the ip is the same for all
workstations as well, 10.0.0.# .

Gateway will be the router : 192.

Doesn't look like the linksys can be told how to get from one subnet to
another. I'm looking to see if a Linux box will provide me with a
solution.

Would be nice to see it work with the Linksys, that way I know what to
look for when I setup a Linux box.

Thanks.

Randall