[luau] How can I determine the location of the cgi-bin

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at comtel.tv
Thu Aug 29 18:34:01 PDT 2002

I think I might have found it at /var/www/cgi-bin but I am unable to run the
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/test-cgi

My browers gives me this error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/test-cgi on this server.

----

Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.23 Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80

The error_log has entries "client denied by server configuration"

I was looking for the test-cgi file from a site that was talking about
Apache on OSX, not sute how similar the configs are.

Did I find the right directory, if I did, how can I test the test-cgi - I
did a chmod 755 on the file, that didn't help.

Thanks again,
Matt