[luau] tftpd question

Jeffrey Wong jmwong at hoku.net
Thu Aug 29 13:33:01 PDT 2002

If you are using xinetd to manage tftp, the you can also let tftp handle
the access controls with something like

only_from = 192.168.1.0/24

to allow connections from 192.168.1.whatever.  With xinetd you can also
specify things like what times connections are allowed and how many
concurrent requests are allowed.  While xinetd does use tcpwrappers
/etc/hosts.[allow|deny] to filter connections, you won't get the full
benifits from it until you start working directly with xinetd.conf

Jeff