[luau] OT: windows 2000 networking

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 25 17:00:00 PDT 2002

I agree with Warren and if that doesnt resolve the problem check to see
that, even though unlikely, you could still have the same MAC address on
both unit.

ARP, Address Resolution Protocol, gets a MAC address and assigns an IP for
each one. If the MAC address is the same that would show the same IP for
both units.

If the cards you are using are Netgear due to the problems they are having
with a particular card, go to the Netgear site and download the software fix
to resolve the MAC problem.