[luau] School needs a Network PPTP server

Mike Ballon calzonie at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 08:44:01 PDT 2002

Not to promote anything but Linux but for the price and administration the
Linksys VPN Appliances can't be beat.  I've tested these myself and have
moved one customer to them already.  The 70 tunnel 'server' runs around $150
while the 2 tunnel end point is at $100, for the price I would suggest
always getting the 70 tunnel box myself.

These are end-to-end devices that are completely unaffected by the OS that
runs behind it and comes complete with the four port switch and the Linksys
Firewall feature set.

The VPN itself is IPSec 3DES.

Flame on :)