[luau] PowerPoint Alternative

Randall Oshita roshita at uniserveinc.com
Thu Aug 22 15:55:01 PDT 2002

> I used Apple computers for many years and was very satisfied with them
> other than the fact that they are a single source proprietary
supplier.
>  Looking at Mac and comparing that system  to M$'s poorly working
> alleged system, I think the entire world would have been better off
> without M$.  Just for the record, I have been using Linux based
systems
> exclusively for the past two years.
>
> Somebody wrote:
>
> >ALL YOU LINUX GUYS SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR MS! Think
> >about it! MS lets ppl complete their jobs by allowing thousands of
> >apps/hardware to be created and utilized. Linux is soo way behind
(while
> >linux gurus are slowly developing a better apps etc.. you got guys on
MS
> >that are mastering the app's skills they need to do their job) Yes
Linux

########################

>We have used Linux/Unix here for 4 years.
>
>Last time I looked "MS" was a crippling and mostly deadly disease
>aflicting young adults.
>Strange that it is the same designation as the proprietary OS.

That's lame.
Use the internet and do some reading. MS is billion dollar company, must
I explain to you how they got there? <<hint THE MASSES my friend.
Certain individuals probably never used windows to get by, but NOT THE
MASSES!!! I also bet that most of your customers are on windows. Few of
my friends work or have worked for local ISPs here, 90% of their
cliental are on Windows. So saying that you are making your living off
of something relating to an afficting deadly disease is really lame.