[luau] Limbo 2 Gone from Mirrors

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Mon Aug 19 17:20:01 PDT 2002

W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
> Oops.  Forgot we have moved to the 2.4.20 kernel.
>
> "Upgrading the kernel."  Best example of easier said than done.  I have
> never ever had any success in upgrading the kernel.  There's always
> something that went wrong.  ;-(

You wanna know how many times I screwed up a kernel upgrade? (trust me,
you don't)  Now, however, I can do it with (literally) one hand tied
behind my back (can't quite do it blindfolded yet :) and rarely have
problems.  You learn from your mistakes, and being able to compile a
kernel by hand is a very useful skill if you ever want to do a custom
system like I frequently do.

--MonMotha