[luau] RH 7.2 vs. 7.3 questions

Florian Hines frhines at swbell.net
Mon Aug 19 16:19:00 PDT 2002

I got 7.3 pro when i went to the RH lab's and like it, but i can't compare
it 7.2 because i went from 7.1 straight to 7.3.

Lately thats what i've installed for all my client's also.

For mail service i usually like sendmail/squirellmail/and mailman or my
custom mailing list program.
I've never been able to get used to qmail but thats just me.

I like to install apache my self always unless the client need's to use
ColdFusion Server 5 or Chili!Soft ASP (They can get better support that way
if something should go wrong).

Florian