[luau] mt saint helens...

lucidity lucidity at lotek.no-ip.org
Mon Aug 19 02:03:01 PDT 2002

     Some of the older people on the list will remember the 1980 eruption
of Mt Saint Helens.  I was discussing this with a friend the other day, and
remember the famous pictures of the "face" in the clouds/smoke from this
eruption, but after several days of scouring the web, I can find no
pictures on-line of the face.  If anybody has any clue as to where to find
the pics, a link, or a short note would be much appreciated.  I just think
it is strange that such an amazing event has not a single picture of the
face still on the web...  (Could all the pictures have been systematically
removed?)  I am not a big conspiracy theorist, but this does seem mighty
strange, Hopefully somebody will be able to find some pics...

              thanks.
--

	--lucidity