[luau] Amazing Limbo 2

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 18 09:18:01 PDT 2002

In Microsoft Windows, it is always a big hassle, if not a nightmare, to
try to transplant one HD from one machine to another.

Last night, I did exactly that with Limbo 2, which first asked the root
password then proceeded with reconfigurations to suit the new machine.
 Done.  The new machine booted up flawlessly.

With Limbo 2, I was able to print CJK web pages.  Previously, I was able
to view CJK web pages but I would get garbages when I tried to print.

This is a very exciting development re Linux desktops, and I really wish
there will be more people on the isle to try Limbo 2.