[luau] Software RAID (Donation of Oracle 9i Linux)

Brian Low securityx at runbox.com
Fri Aug 16 21:26:00 PDT 2002

With a RAID1 it is mirrored.  This means that if you write a file to 1 drive, it will be added to the other.  This will protect your system from going down.  If 1 drive fails, the other drive is working.  This also means that if a file is downloaded and is virused, it still will affect your system :)

Brian