[luau] Jobs

linuxdan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 15 18:52:01 PDT 2002

Well if anyone hears of a decent night job somewhere Im interested. I just lost my night job,part time programming, because of the quota system.  I knew it was a long shot that I could have kept it, probationary thing and I didnt have overwhelming qualifications with .NET VB7. Only 3 of 10 were hired permanent part time.  Just in case someone hears something in IT or management. I do have a great resume but have to stay locally. Plenty of jobs if I could move to mainland but would lose wife and kids here.