[luau] Linksys and Red Hat (Not)

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 15 14:12:00 PDT 2002

While it's good to know that RH runs great on a specific machine, It is
indeed sad to hear that Mandrake is having problems.  Perhaps there will
be a Wallmart/RedHat PC that will be pre configured.  I don't think any
computer system that isn't extremely both user friendly and very stable
will be successful in the long run.