[luau] sorry off topic but important

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Thu Aug 15 02:24:01 PDT 2002

I think its 27015, but it tells you when you start a net game.  I think the
first server is 27015 or 2715, and every additional server on the same IP is
1 port higher.  Try playing a gane and look at what port it says.  I think
its the first thing you see when you join an internet game.  If you're doing
a firewall kind of thing, you probably want to keep every port from 27015 to
about 27020 open in case you want multiple servers on one machine.

-Eric Hattemer