[luau] annoying touch pad

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed Aug 14 09:17:01 PDT 2002

Some time ago I put Mandrake on my ibook.  It has been a great relationship
save for one annoying issue: my touch pad.  I am clumsy and my touchpad is
huge.  I cannot do anything without accidently hitting the touch pad and
sending the cursor to wherever the mouse happens to be.  Anyhow, I have a
question:

Do you know how to disable the clicking feature of my touch pad?  I obviously
can't disable it because I need to use the mouse, but I don't want my light
touches on the pad to be taken as mouse clicks.

scott