[luau] Hello

Taylor Cody Civ SAIC/PETS Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil
Tue Aug 13 16:50:01 PDT 2002

A quick search for UNIX on SAIC's public page shows 16 openings in Hawaii.
I didn't look them over that well but I noticed a couple of the jobs.  The
PASS-K jobs ask for "maintain level 3 Korean language proficiency ".  That
isn't exactly a requirement, but you would need a TS clearance and it is a
pure SUN helpdesk job.  Most of the jobs are multi OS positions and require
a clearance.  Actually I think I wasted my time sending this link.  Oh well
I typed it so im going to send it.  If they want you sometimes they will
hire you and start the process of getting your clearance.

http://jobs.saic.com/ajobbext3.nsf/searchresults/?SearchView&Query=(unix)+AN
D+([job_loc_state]+CONTAINS+("HI"))&SearchOrder=

-