[luau] Sorry Folks

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Aug 12 20:46:00 PDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 20:24, Dan George wrote:

> >How dare you question me!
> >
> >j/j
> Warren
>                Are you joking around?  Ive never seen you peeved.

Okay I have to stop joking around.  I'm not communicating very effectively,
and it is evident that not everyone sees my feeble attempts of sarcasm.

Sorry folks, I'm been in an increasingly angry mood for the past 2-3
weeks due certain conditions at Mid-Pac.  I did not mean any disrespect
toward Ray Strode, Wayne Liahu, Scott Cooley, or anyone else that may
have been accidentally offended.

Warren