[luau] Nic cards and Red Hat

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Mon Aug 12 15:41:00 PDT 2002

Hi Warren,

I found the problem with the cards in the RedHat 7.3 we were working on.
I found three clashing IRQ's listed in the cmos of the motherboard. I
changed the 3 and the nic card came up fine.

I couldn't get the video card to work unless I put in an AGP card until
I fixed this cmos problem. I don't know what caused the cmos to have the
settings that way, but they appeared to be the default.

If you take my card that you have to Price Busters I'll pick it up from
there.

Thanks,

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043