[luau] Access2000 Linux import

Don Brown mrdon at twdata.org
Mon Aug 12 15:24:00 PDT 2002

Probably the easiest way would be to register the access database as an
odbc datasource.  You can then either use the web scripting language of
your choice to make a web front end, or use the scripting language of your
choice to pull out the data and stuff it into a mysql db or something of
that nature.  Of course, you always could simply export all the data into
csv or tab-delimited files and import.

Don