[luau] Linksys and Red Hat (Not)

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon Aug 12 10:06:00 PDT 2002

I installed Red Hat (both 7.3 and Limbo) in one of my machines with a
Linksys LNE100TX card.  This is the only distro that couldn't recognize
my Linksys card.  (Based on the difference b/t 7.3 and Limbo, it is
apparent that Red Hat is trying to expand into the desktop territory.
 But, all things considered, I am more convinced that I need to upgrade
my Mandrake club membership level; we definitely can't let Mandrake die.)

Can anyone tell me which of the ethernet cards supported by Red Hat also
uses tulip driver?