[luau] LTSP Hardware Cleanup and Inventory

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sun Aug 11 17:21:00 PDT 2002

This is what we have at the stadium store.  I am attaching it as a kspread, a
gnumeric, and an html page.  The most interesting piece of hardware that may
be of no use to the project are these dual head 128mb pci video cards in the
apple 8500.  They have a pc and an apple video interface, and each has 128 mb
of ram.  The chipset is made by ibm.  The chip, made in 1996, looks a lot
like the celerons and PIII's w/ respect to its size and appearance.

All of the scsi peripherals are the old, old type scsi that looks alot like
parallel interfaces.  I have not begun to test anything; I just did not have
enough time.  If anything is, to your knowledge, not even worth testing, let
me know.  There are some odd pieces here, so, if you know anything about them
or what to do with them. I'd love to know.

scott