[luau] Linux Journal/Linux Calendar

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 10 12:41:01 PDT 2002

Just to let you know you can get a subscription for free by following the
instructions below.

1. Use your business name that you make the primary decisions and already
carry the competitors issue for free.
2. Dont sign up for an extended subscription and they pick some candidates
up for free subscriptions.
3. Students dont apply to #1 or #2.
4. List your position on a non profit group and with references to two or
more members and non profit #.
5. Send contributing information even if it doesnt get published it could
win you a lifetime subscription.

I did number 5 with the help of a friend and now Im set for life.
My subscription expires on Aug  03 but every year it changes to 04,05
etc.....
I just support them with just about every tad bit of information I encounter
on my own.
I always ask permission otherwise if I could use some useful and send it to
them.