[luau] kpackage

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 8 08:05:00 PDT 2002

KDE is great.  However, if you are like me, who use Linux DESKTOP for a
living, you will try to eliminate every possible source of problem, then
you definitely want to use a simpler window manager.

The best window manager for Linux is a "repackaged" version of IceWM,
put together by our own George of Kailua.  This is very different from
the stock IceWM, and if you're serious about using Linux desktop for
your business, you really should talk to George.