[luau] majordomo difficulties...

lucidity lucidity at lotek.no-ip.org
Tue Aug 6 02:56:01 PDT 2002

I was having difficulties in getting majordomo to work correctly, I
created a test "list" and can subscribe/unsubscribe, set my config through
email, no problems there.  However, whenever I try to send a message from
one of my subscribed accounts to the list, I get:

550 5.2.4 :include:/path/to/my/list/file... Cannot open
 /path/to/my/list/file: Group writable directory

this has been driving me nuts for hours, I have checked all my perms, and
everything looks good to go...

Any help would be much appreciated (rh 7.3 w/sendmail)

Note: I did compile majordomo with the posix compliant options, could that
be an issue?

                                 --Scott Scheurman

--
"A furore Normanorum libera Nos 0 Domine!"