[luau] LTSP Hardware Cleanup and Inventory

Brian Low securityx at runbox.com
Mon Aug 5 14:17:01 PDT 2002

Aloha all,
   I just got off the phone with Julie from PriceBusters.  She said that we
can start the cleanup and inventory of equipment between the hours of 9:00AM
to 8:00PM.  The store closes at 9:00PM.  She requested that we give the
store an hour to close up.  She does have 2 pallets setup just outside the
room for the monitors to be moved from MidPacific to PriceBusters.  I will
be going down this evening at about 6:30PM to get started on the cleanup.
Please do remember that when you get to PriceBusters, you need to check in
with a manager and they will escort you to the storage room.  Also, if you
are carrying a bag, it is normal procedure from PriceBusters, that they will
check your bag before you leave the store.  This is not a special rule just
for us.  They do this will all vendors and associates of the store.  If you
will be coming down please let me know by replying to this e-mail.

Thanks for your time and efforts (especially Julie Plant and Al Plant :)

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Low
SecurityX