[luau] 2.4.19 is out!

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 19:41:01 PDT 2002

On the subject, if anyone wants.  I think I just finished up my patch
series.

I'm starting to "maintain" a patch series similar in nature to FOLK or
WOLK in that I don't do any actual coding (and if I do, they're very
small tweaks), but rather a collection of patches that I apply and iron
out the problems with.

Currently I have the following patches:
*International Kernel Patch
*grsecurity
*Most of the patches from the Netfilter patch-o-matic
*Intermediate Queueing Device (IMQ)
*HTB
*RML's Network Device Entropy source
*RML's Preemptable Kernel
*SGI XFS

I have a patch available against 2.4.19 vanilla made up.  Should anyone
want it, I can email it to them personally, or with Warren's permission,
I can put it on my videl space.

--MonMotha