[luau] CompUSA meeting

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 17:52:00 PDT 2002

Warren Togami wrote:

>Oh crap.  I've been telling everyone 10am.
>
>Yes, I will be there.  Ho'ala Greevy, Brian Low and Elayne Man said they
>would be there too.

Warren
              Thats ok.  Mark mentioned that Jim will be there also, the
GM.  Everyone is looking forward to meeting the group.  Margaret is
supposed to be getting breakfast for
everyone in the group.  I think your going to like the results.  John
has spoken highly of
you.  You will see him tomarrow also.  They would also like to find out
about your
booths at the Expo.  CompUSA has had previous help with this with
Oceanic but will be
on its own and would like to hear your thoughts on that as well.  Jim
just doesnt meet with
anyone.  He does carry alot of weight and has contacts all around Oahu
and Maui.  He
could be a great contributor to MPLUG.  I can explain why in person later.

Dan