[luau] MSWindows

burnst001 at hawaii.rr.com burnst001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 13:30:01 PDT 2002

>If you'd like to explain how to delete files on a system that's 100s of
>miles away without using rm or a similar command line utility, I'd be
>happy to hear it.

Even if there is none (existing), that is hardly a good reason for everyone
to have to learn the arcana. This case is the exception, not the rule. I could
imagine all sorts of problems that would call for extraordinary measures, that
doesn't mean that it is actually a good idea to advise newbies to train themselves
to provide these measures. CLI deserves to be an obscure specialty at best,
not the foundation of administration.

Daffy Dave