[luau] What is eList?

John Pescador jkpescador at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 12:03:00 PDT 2002

eList is a networking event that draws tech and
entreprenuerial people.  We usually have our events on
the first Tuesday of the month (Sorry CyberPizza) at a
bar/restaurant.  We have been holding events since
April 2000.  We currently have a web site with some
history.  www.elisthawaii.com

I've seen members from every tech company in Hawaii.
Sometimes VCs from the mainland join us.  We also are
promoted via the Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Northern
California; who's want to build a Hawaii to Silicon
Valley pipeline for jobs and talent.  see
www.hccnc.com

For an example of one of our events.
http://www.elisthawaii.com/events/donhos.htm

This would be a great opportunity to let the
tech/business community know what your project is
about.

aloha
john
eList co-founder