[luau] My schedule - how you can help

Dean Fujioka surfdean at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 1 18:26:01 PDT 2002

I went to the Price Busters Stadium location today and spoke to Julie as
well.
Two things:
1. She will be clearing space for us to put the monitors (if you can't
fit all 30 at MidPac).
2. For those interested in testing / prepping equipment for the LTSP for
schools project, you MUST SIGN IN AND OUT  with the manager on duty
(Either Julie, Robert or Jay). Also, we must only use the front entrance
(Main store entrance).
Unfortunately I've hurt my leg and won't be of much use carrying
anything as I can barely walk. Time to start installing GAIM...

dean