[luau] Fwd: Need Candidates

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 1 13:18:01 PDT 2002

Subject: Need Candidates
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:33:25 -1000
From: "Fumi Nakamae Korodan" <fumi at nakamaehrconsultants.com>
To: "Linuxdan at Hawaii. Rr. Com" <linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com>

Dear Dan,

How are you?  Hope all is well for you there...

URGENT NEEDS:
1.    Senior Branch Systems Developer and Metavante Business Analyst (all
direct hires) for a local back client (Honolulu).
2.    Three Field Engineers in Tokyo (all direct hires), with Cisco/Unix
background, for my client's Tokyo Data Center operation.
3.     Programmers with some Video Game Development background as well as C,
C++, 3D, Direct X, OpenGL, etc.  These are Honolulu positions.

Do you know anyone who I can contact?  Please let me know.  I was hoping
that you knew someone.  I do await for your response!  Hope you are doing
great there...  Thank you.

Sincerely,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fumi Nakamae Korodan