[luau] My schedule - how you can help

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Aug 1 10:49:00 PDT 2002

Brian, I am sorry but it is currently not possible for me to be there during
the evening... although there may be one exception.

* About 25 monitors need to be tested (50 are tested) to check if they are
good or bad.
* Good monitors need to be transported from a classroom to Pricebusters.
* Bad monitors need to be transported to Royal Data, and perhaps negotiate a
deal with the guy to trade the many broken for a small number of working
monitors.  If he doesn't want to deal, no problem, just give it to him.
* Roughly 3 monitors are not "bad", but "blurry".  Perhaps these are easily
fixable.
* Several good computers need to be transported to Pricebusters.  (Jimen
could you please post the address, driving directions and perhaps a small
map to the Pricebusters locations on the Wiki?)

Aside from the work at Mid-Pac, we soon need a complete inventory of the
hardware at Pricebusters.  That can be done on whatever schedule you can
work out with them.

There is one problem in that the online chat meeting is tonight at 7pm, so
Thursday evening would be bad.  Is anyone else interested in helping Friday
evening with the transport of monitors and computers?