[luau] WineX Question

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon Apr 29 19:31:41 PDT 2002

Dusty,
	I forget the exact wording, but you CAN download the source and build it
yourself - I haven't tried personally, as this sort of thing would be very
messy.  Transgaming claims to have provided new version of certain libraries.
 They also include versions of copyrighted software like InstallShield and
MSVCRT that can't be given away.

-Jeff