[luau] kernel problem???

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 29 18:59:55 PDT 2002

Another lesson learned, check hardware connections!  Apparently the ide
cable from the hard drive to the motherboard became more loose when I was
messing around with the memory and thats what cause the problem.

many thanks guys,
Ronnie

Don't be a fool and die for your country.  Let the other sonofabitch die for his.  -George S. Patton