[luau] Database Presentation Info Needed

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Sat Apr 27 12:08:10 PDT 2002

> Any good Open Source data modeling and management tools with similar
> functionality to MS SQL Enterprise Manager?  My presentation is currently
> lacking some decent GUI tools and screenshots.  I don't want to scare them
> with command line stuff just yet. ;)

The only "GUI" I have ever used with an OpenSource Database is PHPMyAdmin.

I am sure that there are some GUI apps out there however.

One thing that you can do is display how easy it is to set up three-tier systems with Open Source products.  Build a web server connected to a database server, and have a Windows machine interact with a dynamic site on the webserver.

--
"The human brain is like an enormous fish - it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see." - Monty Python
GPG key: http://linefeed.org/~epsas/epsas.asc