[luau] HDD-less Linux

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri Apr 26 20:25:59 PDT 2002

MonMotha,

Do you have PPP and dial-on-demand support on your floppy?  I need to set
up a system to share a dial-up connection between 8 Windows PCs networked
together (until our DSL gets installed in a few weeks).  I have a 486DX50
or a 486DX4-100 to choose from and hopefully there are enough working parts
to get one complete system.  I was looking at LRP, but I though I would ask
about your floppy linux.

Dusty