[luau] Dazzle me with your C programming prowess

Dean Fujioka dean at poshawaii.com
Mon Apr 22 17:14:15 PDT 2002

> According to the standard, qouted header files will cause the preprocessor
> to search the source directory first.  If not found, or if using angle
> brackets, the compiler will search an implementation-defined list of
> directories.  It has nothing to do with 'standard libraries' or 'system
> headers'.

Interesting. I use path names when compiling on my machine only. I don't
know where other people put stuff. I was merely sharing a convention I
learned from someone who has programmed and will program than I ever will.
Are you saying that the standard libraries are not in the
implementation-defined list of directories?