[luau] iptables minimal install

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sun Apr 21 20:16:13 PDT 2002

I have a bootdisk I can send you an image of that has JUST what you need
to make a firewall/router/bridge with firewall/etc out of.  This
includes iptables and related utilities of course.

No hard drive needed of course.  Unfortunately at this point
configuration must be done from the console as there is no remote access
to it.

If you want it just ask, and I'll send it to you privately.

--MonMotha