[luau] NEWS: (conference) transcript from gates interview

Mark Kellman mark_kellman at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 14:57:03 PDT 2002

Gates is the champion of a completely captialistic structure of commerce.
Fortunately, there are laws which prevent and punish the monopolisitic
business strategies MS continues to live by.  More lawsuits will follow
against MS, and it will be mired in legislative battles as public and
organizational pressure continues to grow.