[luau] Makefile? What makefile?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Sun Apr 21 02:37:24 PDT 2002

Hi Charles,

    I've been meaning to ask:  are you the same Charles who was setting
up wireless internet access for us at the Linux booth in the Convention
Center?
    I'm not using a makefile, which may be an indication of how rusty my
C skills are - I learned C on DOS/Windoze 3.1 machines, and until
recently, my useage of  C under Linux has mostly been for rummaging
through driver code for parameter information and such.  Although
automake looks like it simplifies making your own makefile, it still
looks fairly tedious.  I thought that simply adding include statements
for the necessary header files took care of "external references" and
allowed you to just compile source from the command line.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff