[luau] Firewire PCI card

Erich S. sharky at websharx.com
Thu Apr 18 13:00:55 PDT 2002

Hiya,

Non-Linux, but I'm using the cheapo Maxtor jobs and they seem to work
fine. I'm using it to get video from a Canon XL-1 and editing with
Premiere 6.0. I've done a few pieces with it (couple commercials and a 20
minute informational video) and have no complaints.

Rather than calling it a 'positive' experience, I'll just say so far it
has been a 'non-negative' experience :)

Aloha,
	Sharky